Saumya Tandon Pregnancy


























'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai'Actress Saumya Tandon has given great news to her fans on Tuesday. She announces that she is pregnant. She called it a fasnetting ride. Soumya is going to be a mother for the first time.





Saumya Tandon Pregnancy
Soumya has been quite popular in the role of Anita Bhabi on the small screen, and she is also famous as Gori Mam. She is accompanied by a baby bomb on Instagram and shared the picture and wrote that he is filling like a superwoman.






Saumya Tandon Pregnancy


Soumya wrote, 'I am feeling like a wizard as soon as I wake up, now in most days I feel superhero, I am full of God and blessings.' She wrote, "The big news is that I am going to be a mother and I want to drown in every realization. She need your best wishes. She had married banker Saurabh Devendra Singh in December 2016.



Saumya Tandon Pregnancy



Images Courtesy: Saumya Tandon